1. POLICY TO PROTECT PRIVATE INFORMATION
We perceive the importance of protecting customer's private information, in conformance to the law concerning such protection and endeavor to properly manage and protect private information.
2. PRIVATE INFORMATION ACQUISITION AND USE
We acquire customers' private information by proper means and through public announcement, notification, clear statements, etc. and shall not use private information beyond the bounds of designated usage without consent of the person himself or herself.
3. PURPOSE OF USING PRIVATE INFORMATION
Private information and data offered for retention by the customer shall be used only for the specific purpose and business matters described below.
1. For sale and purchase of real estate, a search will be performed on the other party of the agreement in order to conclude the agreement.
[ In case of offering real estate information to a third party (advertisement). ]
1.1 Information regarding the real estate property to be advertised shall be about the property, location, price, local transportation, the land and building sizes, room layouts, equipment, photos, information map, etc. However, names of individuals and so forth are not included.
1.2 Registration by designated distributive process and offering to the other party of the agreement for the person who desires to sell or purchase and/or lease; either directly through advertising media such as a home page, (own company or real estate information sites), real estate information journal, leaflets, newspaper, direct mail or indirectly through the other real estate agencies (including the advertisement made by other real estate dealers under our consent) shall be as the person desires.
1.3 In the event that an agreement is made, a report shall be made immediately after the agreement conclusion (date of the agreement conclusion, price, etc.) to the advertising media and so forth and cancellation of the advertisement. Information concerning the agreement conclusion shall be summarized, processed or analyzed by the designated distributive process and/or private advertiser of advertising media and shall be used as the data, etc. for price assessment related to other transactions.
2. Real estate management business.
3. Price assessment regarding sale, purchase and leasing.
3.1 When using information related to the agreement conclusion (information on real estate property, individual names and so forth shall not be included) and to make an assessment for the price of real estate property (prices for sale and lease).
3.2 It may be offered as "the basis of opinion" to show the price for real estate property. (prices for sale and lease). However in this case, it shall be released after devising a means to keep out private information.
3.2 The items of the information regarding the agreement conclusion to be offered are the property summaries (property items, location, prices, transportation, size of land and building, room layouts, equipment, etc.), however, individual names and so forth are not to be included. Offers shall be made by electronic data, documents or in picture form.
4. On behalf of management, operation and intermediation business for sale and purchase of overseas real estate.
5. Consulting and support business for foreigners live in Cebu.
6. Use the private information within the necessary bounds concerning each business for 1 ~ 5, after service and customer development.
7. Offer the information to the third party within the necessary bounds required to accomplish the above mentioned purpose of use. The parties to be offered are as follows: the other party or a person who desires to be of the agreement, other real estate transaction dealers and group of property information and so on, the designated distributive process, banking facilities concerning financing and so on, judicial scriveners, lawyers, property insurance companies, real estate management dealers, clients of price assessment, insurance companies or property insurance agencies, guarantee trust companies, notary public offices, relocation companies, substitute companies for personnel, transport companies, furniture lease companies, in case of above mentioned 4, embassies of countries where the property is located and the third parties themselves who ob tained consent. Information to be offered are minimum items required to accomplish above mentioned usage purpose such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, property information and information regarding the agreement conclusion and so forth. Offers shall be made by various methods such as documents, telephone, E-mail, Internet, advertising media and so forth.
4. RESTRICTIONS ON OFFERS BY THIRD PARTIES
Prior to offering information to the parties other than affiliate firms of Cebu Dream Realty, customers' consent will be obtained in advance and by law, we will not disclose customers' information to the third party without customers' consent except for the case above mentioned Paragraph 3 (purpose of use). Further, we will suspend the offer in case we receive instruction from a person himself/herself.